ready to quickly get your jewelry business up and running?
As a stay at home mother of two boys, I wanted a way to create an extra income. More importantly, I needed a creative outlet and something to call my own. Having always dabbled in crafts I thought, “why not open a boutique with my handmade projects?” I started with crochet beanies and when that season ended, I tried my hand at metal stamped jewelry.
Being a girl who loves a detailed plan, I found there was no guide that demonstrated how to start, operate and grow a jewelry business. That is why I created this Ebook!
You can literally take all the information and web links contained within the pages of this Ebook and start your own jewelry business!
Starting a jewelry business doesn’t have to be overwhelming…
It’s easy to overlook all the little details that go into creating a jewelry business when starting. Like the hours you’ll spend searching for reputable online jewelry retailers. The research you’ll put in wondering how and where to set up an online store. Additionally, there are shipping questions and concerns and the added stress of designing custom tags and display cards to make your jewelry stand out from all the rest. Not to mention the frustration you’ll experience in marketing your jewelry line.
What if you had a detailed, step by step guide to walk you through all that? My desire in creating How to Start, Operate and Grow your Jewelry Business is to walk you through each step in the best and most effective way. It’s full of real life examples and methods that have worked for me. You can get started now and get moving.
Are you ready?
Jump straight to the Ebook.
Keep scrolling to learn more!
Benefits of owning your own business
What could you do with the extra income?
When you have a jewelry business there is so many ways to use your talents!
Owning your own business will keep you involved in the community. Networking is so important and something we should all be involved with.
Being able to teach your children at a young age good work habits.
There is never a dull moment in this industry! There will be new challenges, adjustments that need to be made and social media changes all the time.
You are the owner of a business, your business! Let that sink in… you make the schedule, you call the shots!
Whats inside the Ebook?
Ebook (digital download) Chapters
Chapter 1 – Where do I begin?
Chapter 2 – Jewelry Retails
- A list of reputable online jewelry retailers to purchase your supplies and inventory from!
- YouTube video on my favorite jewelry making tools
- YouTube Stamping Demonstration
- YouTube video on how to professionally darken stamped impressions
- YouTube video on necklace assembly – how to properly open jump rings
Chapter 4 – How to take pretty photos
- Detailed images on how to build a good photo
- Suggestions on where to purchase photo props
- How to edit photos on Instagram and other editing websites
- Suggestions on how to find hashtags for your jewelry
Chapter 5 – How to price your Jewelry
- Follow my simple formula to gauge where to start with pricing
Chapter 6 – Etsy Verses a Personal Website
- A list of the pros and cons of both Etsy and a Personal Website
- Suggestions on how to make the best decision for you
Chapter 7 – Wholesale Verses Consignment
- What you need to know before entering a wholesale or consignment agreement
- The pros and cons of both
Chapter 8 – How to grow past family and friends
- A list of strategies that will grow your business past family and friends
Chapter 9 – Display cards and tags
- A list of reputable online businesses that make customized display cards and tags for your jewelry.
Chapter 10 – Shipping from packaging to sending
- Boxes or mailing envelops?
- USPS or FEDEX
- The answers to this and more!
Chapter 11 – The hassle of special orders
- When and why to stop doing them
Chapter 12 – Niching down
- Do you have to many designs?
Chapter 13 – Other resources
- Additional information to aid you and the growth of your business
Chapter 14 – Imitation Kills
- How to stand out with your brand!
Ready to get your jewelry business up and running?
Not sure yet? Don’t leave empty handed!
Grab a FREE copy of chapter 4 – How to take pretty photos – by signing up below!