There are thousands of companies that require a membership to shop their products and services. Memberships have many benefits such as steeper savings, discounted products, at times free product yet, people hesitate to take advantage of them.
Commercial company memberships
Costco – If you don’t pay their membership fee you don’t get to shop in bulk – bulk saves you major $$$.
Fred Meyers – A membership is not required to shop, however, if you don’t use their membership option you pay more at check out AND miss out on those amazing fuel points.
Amazon Prime – $99 for a year or $8.25 a month. Their membership grants you:
- Free Two-Day Shipping
- popular movies and TV shows
- On-demand, ad-free music streaming
- Unlimited listening to original audio series
However it should be noted with Amazon and Costco you pay annually for their memberships. You also don’t get product when opening/renewing your membership accounts. It merely opens the door to savings and products.
When you open a membership with Young Living, however, you get product. It opens the door to 24% off all Young Living products and allows you to take advantage of another amazing program they offer members, Essential Rewards.
A Young Living Membership
To open a membership account you purchase a starter kit of your choosing (there are several to choose from) or build your own kit. This opens your membership account. The only obligation is to purchase 50 pv (pv is points per value, generally equal to $1) a year to keep your account open and active. For that 50 pv purchase, again, you are getting product.
What does Young Living offer
- High quality, chemical, gluten and talc free makeup – Savvy Minerals
- The highest quality botanical and essential oil ingredients available for facial and skin care.
- Nutritional needs with supplements and protein powders.
- A chemical free cleaning line unique unto its self – Thieves.
- Support and wellness for infants & children – Seedlings & KidScents.
- And last but not least – the wellness only Essential Oils can offer.
They are beneficial to the companies and to the people they supply.
Don’t let a membership scare you away. If it’s a good company it means steeper discounts and better service.
And that’s all I have to say about that!