We’ve experienced the pregnancy glow and the new mommy glow but now, years after these precious moments have passed, we just want the healthy youthful glow!
Being a mommy is hard
The time we use to spend on ourselves is now split between the number of kids running rampant through the house. Our time is not our own anymore and it can be difficult to care for ourselves the way we want and need too.
How are we to remain happy and confidently beautiful if we don’t take ‘me time’ to add that glimmer and shine!
It’s not selfish. It’s needed!
Who want’s a tired and depleted mama? Umm… no one.
Who wants a happy rejuvenated mama? EVERYONE!
So lets get down to it, shall we!
Chemicals you will find in your beauty products
Chemicals are doing so much harm to your skin. Did you know a woman puts more than 80 chemicals on her skin before breakfast using soaps, lotions and so called beauty products?! No, no, no mama that wont help you glow.
Parabens are a preservative and typically are on ingredients lists as: propylparaben, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben. They’re found in body creams, lotions and shampoos – as well as almost any beauty product that has water added to it. They have been classified as a known hormone disruptors and may cause cancer.
BHA & BHT used in moisturizer and makeup preservatives. Suspected endocrin distributors, may cause cancer.
Nitrosamines are so prolific they are found in almost every skin care product on the planet! They are linked to cancer and do not have to be reported on the bottle labels.
If that isn’t enough to scare a person I don’t know what is! Instead, let’s nourish and freshen that skin with pure, organic products! It’s way less expensive than you would think and guaranteed less expensive than those chemical ridden creams. The oils I will share below, along with the recipes, will not only support your skin health they have the added support of our emotions as well.
Pamper your skin
May I present you with three recipes that will leave your skin glowing, help you feel refreshed and wont take (and I’m serious) more than 5 minutes to make – per recipe!
I am using grapeseed oil in the face serum and body lotion recipes. Here is why Grapeseed oil is so good for your skin. It’s non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pours (unlike coconut oil). It is known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight aging! Wowza! I also love it because my skin soaks it in. It doesn’t leave a layer of oil behind and I have no problem putting my makeup on over it.
First I have Peppermint Body Scrub. This scrub not only nourishes the skin with the coconut and vitamin E oil… the peppermint essential oils leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The smell alone awakens the senses and energizes the mind!
Next is a Face Serum that not only smells amazing, it actually promotes radiant skin. This you can make over your bathroom sink in less than two minutes and it works! It’s infused with skin loving essential oils – Frankincense and Lavender.
Frankincense: Not many people know if its skin loving constituents. We add this to the grapeseed oil to minimize visual blemishes and add a healthy-looking glow. It really does help promote a beautiful complexion.
Lavender: Most people know the beauty of Lavender and its effect on our skin. The aroma alone is soothing and relaxing. We add this oil to promote skin health and balance.
Last but not least – Body Lotion. Using any therapeutic grade essential oil you can to add scent and skin support, though I might make a few recommendations in the printout below 😉
Click here to get all three skin tantalizing recipes. >> Three Tantalizing Skin Recipes
How and where to purchase the good stuff
Beware purchasing inferior essential oils from the store! The FDA requires only 5% essential oil in those pretty little bottles to be labeled pure. Yikes! Whats in the other 95%? More chemical extenders and toxins that you don’t want to be using on your body let alone your face! That is why I only trust oils that come from Young Living. They are the leaders of the industry and set standards with potency and purity! Read more about why I personally chose Young Living HERE.
If you are interested in getting these pure essential oils I encourage you to start with our Premium Stater Kit. It’s what I purchased to get started and what my mother, sister and many friends have as well. Its contagious our love of theses oils! Plus, the recipes attached are made with the oils from this kit. You will be all set aside from the Grapeseed oil – find the direct link in my SHOP tab at the top for the companies I trust to purchase Grapeseed oil and the glass serum pumps.